Montana is a wonderful place to explore, for everyone regardless of their ability. The purpose of this blog is to share information to anyone who wants to experience everything Montana has to offer.

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Access Information for Montana State Parks

I have always been proud of my home state, Montana.  One source of that pride is way Montana takes pride in our public lands.  Our state parks and fishing access sites provide visitors with recreation, culture and education.  When I started this blog, I began searching for websites to recommend for visitors with disabilities.  The first one I would like to recommend is the website for Montana Department of Fish, Wildlife and Parks. http://fwp.mt.gov/recreation/ctb/.  This agency has done an excellent job of providing information about accessibility in state parks and fishing access.  I urge you to visit the site before making plans for summer outings.

No comments:

Post a Comment